Re: OReileys Debian Book?

Martin Fluch wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Jeremy Gaddis wrote:
>
> > At 11:13 AM 3/28/00 +0300, Martin Fluch wrote:
> >
> > >short question, in which package was the OReileys Debian Book? - Thanx.
> >
> > It was in the package I got at Barnes & Noble, along with a slink
> > CD and a bumper sticker. :)
>
> Opss, I meant the online version. There is a .deb, but I don't remember
> the name anymore :(

I didn't think anyone had packaged it.

Packages I know of:

debian-guide 1.0.0
     Text from: Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage

tdlug 2.0-2 [non-free]
     The Debian Linux User's Guide online book

See also the installation instructions on the Debian web site.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada