Re: exim ...

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 03:03:28PM +0300, Tolga KIlicli wrote:
> I canoot receive mails via exim although I can send...
> I cannot figure out the problem, everything seems usual...
>
> When i send a mail from a different host it is rejected.

Any useful rejection messages ?

Perhaps you could post any relevant parts of your
exim_mainlog (usually in /var/log/exim/).  There may
be something useful there.

> What is the problem!

Do you have 'host_accept_relay = localhost' set in your
/etc/exim.conf file?

Do you use a program (like fetchmail) to retrieve mail,
or is the mail just coming directly to your machine ?

Regards,
Robert