From: Dzuy M. Nguyen <linux_dzuy@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 27, 2000 2:32 PM
Subject: Apache virtual hosting

If I figure my apache web server to allow virtual hosts,
does the 'DocumentRoot' directive in the main server
configuration area of httpd.conf get ignored?

By setting up the virtual hosts, do all my domains
have to be listed in:

<VirtualHost ip>
</VirtualHost>

And is this now the default directives the all the
DocumentRoot?