Bandwidth Limiting ftpd?

Does anyone know of an FTPD for debian that supports limiting
upstream/downstream bandwidth on either a system wide or
(preferred) user/group basis?  I am currently using a cable modem
with a very high downstream rate, but an upstream rate limited to
128k, so if I have several users logged in download at 5k/sec, it
seriously limits my downstream speed because the return packets
cannot go as fast as the downstream would like them to.  Most of my
users download overnight, so if I limited them to 3k/sec, and most of
the time I have at most 2 ppl downloading at the same time, that would
still leave me with upstream bandwidth to play with.  Any suggestions
would be helpful.

Regards,

Todd