Re: Bash and Letter E

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 03:47:59PM -0800, brian moore wrote:
> > "\e[H":beginning-of-line
> > "\eOH":beginning-of-line
> > "\eOF":end-of-line
> > "\EOF":end-of-line
>
> \E != \e.

Brian,

	I noticed this error in debian-devel and it was that where it
screwed up my letter 'E'. Thank you very much for your attention and I
thank you everyone else who helped me too.

	I have another problem in my linux. Unfortunately, it is
related to keys too. My END key does not work in Emacs in XTERM. If I
am in console or in X (with a window and not in XTERM), it works just
fine. If I change my XTERM variable to linux when I am in X, emacs
works, but I change it back to xterm, no way. Any idea?

Thank you,

[]'s
--
Rodrigo Castro   <rcastro@linux.ime.usp.br>
Computer Science undergraduate student - University of Sao Paulo

I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.
                -- Isaac Asimov