Re: Difference between woody and potato

Phoenix Amon wrote:
> Hmm. Is that right? The newsletters have been referring to potato as
> "a.k.a. release 2.2" since it's been frozen.

Eh?? I don't remember doing any such thing. I don't have a full DWN archive
here (on a train), but what I do have only refers to "2.2" when talking
about certian version of the linux kernel, and when talking about
_Debian_Gnu/Linux_2.2_Unleashed_, a draft title for a Debian book that was
released last year and that I profundly hope fixed its title before it was
published.

Debian releases do not get a version number until they are released.

--
see shy jo, editor, Debian Weekly News