Potato: NIC Module

Greetings,

I'm installing from the Potato base floppies (Which isn't going so hot so far), and I was about to configure my network settings when I told me that my card (NIC) wasn't found. This didn't happen when I installed Slink some time ago.

My card is a 3Com 3905B-TX 10/100

So, I went to install the module in the net section of the Kernel module listings and I don't see anything for that card.

Am I supposed to be using a different module? Can anyone tell me which one to install for the above card? (I'd hate to screw something up and slow my machine to a crawl.)

Thanks,

Brian

P.S. I realize Potato is frozen...