Re: apt-get complaining about dependencies, and other upgrade issues

:: On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:20:59 +0100 (CET), Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl> said:

What did you mean by "go to the main/base and later to the main/lib"?
If you meant subdirectories, there was none in
/var/cache/apt/archives.

Anyway, I did what you said a few times, but even though bluefish was
upgraded and is working (well, it only crashed when I called
weblint)... dpkg still complains about:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libstdc++2.10-dev:
 libstdc++2.10-dev depends on g++ (>= 2.91.58); however:
  Package g++ is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing libstdc++2.10-dev (--install):

 gcc_1%3a2.95.2-7_i386.deb
 g++
 g77
 gobjc
 libstdc++2.10-dev

(?)

Maybe upgrading to potato from the state it is now could be a good idea (?)

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil