Re: Cron help?!?

Excellent!  Thank you all for the quick answers.  I had no idea that fetchmail could run as a daemon.  That is definitely the best way to do it, as I don't want to have multiple crontab entries (to run it every five minutes), and I don't want to disable other error mailings from cron (via MAILTO env var for cron).

-Percival