Sendmail question

Title: Sendmail question

Hi,
I tried posting to Sendmail's NG with no success.  Maybe I might find the answer here.  I am using Sendmail 8.10 running Woody(doing great).  I tried RH because of a hardware requirement, but switched back within two days.  Dselect is a very handy tool.  I missed it.

Sendmail configuration question:
How can I specify a different spool location other then /var/spool/mail/$USER ? I want the spool files to be located in the /home/$USER/mail directory. I assume I need to specify the same path for Procmail and the MUA, pine?  IMAP and POP3 also?

Thanks,
Jeff H.