Replacing system hard drive?

My hard drive is starting to make noise, so I bought a replacement.  What
is the recommended way to make the switch?  All my Linux partitions are
on this disk except the swap partition.  My Win95 OS is on a separate drive.
This is a SCSI disk running 2.0.35 if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Jerry

Certus Consulting Group               | Specializing in Integrated Circuit
Antioch, CA 94509                     | Design and Verification, Logic
(925)757-0685     (925)777-1964 (fax) | Synthesis, Fault Grading, Test
<http://www.certus.com>               | Development and Project Management