Re: VPN

i highly reccomend vpnd, search www.freshmeat.net for it, i installed a
vpn in december of last year and it works perfectly.  i can supply sample
config files from my setup if you like.

nate

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Onno wrote:

Onno >I've been away too long...
Onno >
Onno >Anyway, I have a problem and it involves a
Onno >Virtual Private Network a.k.a. VPN.
Onno >
Onno >I ask anyone who has done this kind of thing
Onno >to please tell me how they did set it up or
Onno >point me in the direction of good documentation.
Onno >
Onno >My first setup will be between two LAN's but
Onno >it has to scale to three LAN's and more...
Onno >
Onno >Any pointers, advice or pitfall warnings are welcome.
Onno >
Onno >Thanks in advance,
Onno >
Onno >Onno