Re: VPN

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 09:41:47AM +0100, Onno wrote:
> I've been away too long...
>
> Anyway, I have a problem and it involves a
> Virtual Private Network a.k.a. VPN.
>
> I ask anyone who has done this kind of thing
> to please tell me how they did set it up or
> point me in the direction of good documentation.
>
> My first setup will be between two LAN's but
> it has to scale to three LAN's and more...
>
> Any pointers, advice or pitfall warnings are welcome.

I don't know if I can help you, but I'm just interested what software
do you use -

FreeS/Wan (http://www.freeswan.org) (GPL'ed) or

VPS2.0 (http://www.strongcrypto.com/) (which is GPL'ed but uses SSH1, so
    there are problems with commercial use)?

--
			Wojciech Zabolotny
			http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab

Build your free Data Acquisition System:
http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab/picadc/picadc.html