Re: ssh loading at startup

There is actually a great little program to create all the sym links Ron
talks about. Read the man page for update-rc.d. It's in the dpkg
package. It makes the management of the sym links much easier!

BTW, if you had (or have) installed the ssh debian package, it would
(should) have installed the necessary boot script with sym links in the
right places.

Jason