SSH SSH2 and XTERM

Hi all guys,

a really strange problem is afecting my debian boxes.....

when i try to open ssh/ssh2 connection in xterm after the logon section
i'm not able to see something more in the xterm. i'm sure the connection
is established and if i do it from a text console it works fine.

All my boxes are running woody and only one potato (same problem also)
with each packet correctly update since this morning (atleast here is
morning eheh).

Anyone know how to solve this problem?????

Thanks a lot to everyone in the chat!

Fabio