Re: gpg: how to send key to key server

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 12:48:21PM +0100, Maurizio Boriani was only
   escaped alone to tell thee:

> Greet all,
> 	how can i send my pubblic key to a key server using gpg?
>
> 	thank a lot in advance.

gpg --send-keys

"keyserver wwwkeys.us.pgp.net" is my entry in ~/.gnupg/options , but you
should hunt around that server's web page for a server closer to you.

Advance tip: cut+paste in Lynx may be hazardous to your health, so keep
hunting through the gpg man page and options file until you get the above
command to work. :)

--
bedlam@concentric.net  ||  http://www.concentric.net/~bedlam
Though nothing is wasted, everything is spent. -- Annie Dillard