INIT PANIC

Hi,

I'm getting continuous filesystem checks lately, and some filesystem
inconsistencies have generated, after running fsck, some files in the
various lost+found/ directories, especially in /var, which has lots of
these files (like #10062), which the system cannot remove.

Just a while ago I booted the system, and after a fsck I got the
following message:

 INIT: PANIC: segmentation violation! giving up..

and the booting procedure stopped there, forcing a manual reboot which
was successful only after yet another fsck.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?  (Please, send me a Cc: of your
answer).

TIA

--
Horacio					Anno MMDCCLIII aUC