1. lynx bug? 2. ssh and https_proxy?

	1.
[04:36:00 /tmp]$ grep ^STARTFILE /etc/lynx.cfg
STARTFILE:file://etc/motd/
[04:36:13 /tmp]$ grep proxy.israsrv.net.il /etc/lynx.cfg
http_proxy:http://proxy.israsrv.net.il:8080/
https_proxy:http://proxy.israsrv.net.il:8080/
ftp_proxy:http://proxy.israsrv.net.il:8080/
[04:36:57 /tmp]$

Yet lynx insists on startup to look for ftp://etc/motd and then the
proxy.israsrv.net.il informs me that it can not find this ftp site.
I have tried to set /etc/lynx.cfg no_proxy to
	no_proxy:localhost
or
	no_proxy:127.0.0.1
but it did not helped.
Is this a bug or do I missing something?

	2.
Is there a way to set up a ssh connection through https_proxy? (I am behind a
firewall and a proxy server and do not have a real Internet IP)

--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.