Re: help with ppp--> Linux-eth0-> windoze home network

I've done what you want with a linux box (Slink) and several winthings,
I used ISDN there, but I don't think that makes much different with a
analogue modem. You should use diald to bring up the connection if
needed. You can do IP masquerading with ipchains.
How does your /etc/init.d/network looks like?
What does ifconfig say?
If you do /etc/init.d/network what does it say?

Ron