Desktop

First, I want to thank all who helped me install my printer. Running
magicfilterconfig was the anwser.

Now I would like to know how to enable the GNOME desktop. It came with my
Debian/GNU Linux package, and I tried using "dselect."

So far I have several window managers available: fvwm95, olwm, icewm,
wmaker, and scwm. One of them automatically loads at boot up.

I have searched through the various applications in the window manager,
but I see no desktop. Do I have to edit a configuration file somewhere? Or
do I need to go through the dselect process again?

Thanks,

Sandy Shapiro