[ga5in@psu.edu: DGA support]

Can someone help this gentleman out?

----- Forwarded message from Gavin Burris <ga5in@psu.edu> -----

From: Gavin Burris <ga5in@psu.edu>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: DGA support
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:32:13 +0000

Could you give me a pointer to more documentation on DGA support.
I'm trying to get full screen to work with VCDs.
I tried running dga and got this:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  78 (X_CreateColormap)
  Serial number of failed request:  12

Thank you for your time,
--
<<--=[ Gavin Warfield Burris aka 86 ]=-->>
    <<--=[ ga5in@psu.edu ]=-->>

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux               |       engineering.  "Supernatural" is a