[piracy@microsoft.com: Re: AIC7xxx-based SCSI cards and slink (KMM49055C0KM)]

Anyone know why this email to the debian-user list was forwarded to the
M$ piracy list?  Not important - just puzzled.

----- Forwarded message from "piracy@microsoft.com" <piracy@microsoft.com> -----

Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:15:26 -0700
Subject: Re: AIC7xxx-based SCSI cards and slink  (KMM49055C0KM)
From: "piracy@microsoft.com" <piracy@microsoft.com>

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Anti-Piracy Team.

The situation that you describe is not a piracy issue.  We suggest that
you contact Microsoft support at 1-800-936-5500.

You may also visit our Internet site on http://www.microsoft.com/piracy
to review additional information on recognizing genuine Microsoft
product and Microsoft's licensing policies.

Again, thank you for your interest in our anti-piracy campaign.

Microsoft Corporation
Worldwide Sales & Support Group

Original message follows:

Desperately need a way to install on this tyoe of system.

Is there a special flpopy image I can download or any way of working
with the present slinl floppies?

Help please,

Patrick Kirk