Re: How to make SCSI only bootup

It isn't part of lilo - it comes from the "mbr" package.  It's applied
when you first install Debian if you choose to install lilo into the
superblock rather than the master boot record, and also answer
affirmatively when prompted to install a boot sector.  If you install
lilo into the master boot sector it will provide the bootup code, and
you shouldn't ever see the "2FA:" prompt.

At the point when the prompt is displayed, the master boot sector is
the *only* thing which has been loaded... no lilo, kernel, etc.