Re: How to make SCSI only bootup

The "2FA:" prompt is generated by mbr... it looks like it doesn't know
which partition to boot (you haven't gotten far enough to require the
SCSI drivers yet).  Just as a guess, I'd say that you didn't flag the
relevant partition as "active" when you partitioned the disk.

Try pressing "2" when you see the prompt... that tells mbr that you
want to boot off of the second primary partition (that's what the "2"
in "2FA:" is referring to), which should get you past this issue.
Assuming this works, don't forget to go back into fdisk and mark the
partition active.

Good luck.