Re: Strange eth0 and eth1 dmesg

I did a search on google and found a report of this with a
suggestion from Alan Cox that replacing the ne2k-pci modules with
ne.o and setting the options to match those of the card in the bios.

I forgot to mention that the person who I am doing this server for
bought the kit from his brother who works at NCR.  Every possible
setting is hard coded into the bios.  I can't help but wonder if
that's part of the problem.

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
--
Patrick Kirk

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.