Re: X11 experts, help pls

    Hi Chadi,

I have the same card in my box here. X86Setup is really buggy about this I
agree!  I set it up for 800/600 and it refused, at ANY bpp setting. It WOULD
work at 600/480, but you can't see enough of the setup pages to press "ok" to
make changes to think like nutscape etc.

I left it at 600/480 for a few weeks, finally, I reran XF86Setup and used the
absolute highest setting 1200/something and it worked!  The problem now is that
scrolling is terrible. You have to use page up/page down etc to move around. If
i try to use my mouse, it takes forever for the screen to catch up.

I am hoping an upgrade to the next version of x will help - but who knows.

Good luck, 73