Re: Files with *strange* permissions

> Guilherme writes that he has encounted files he cannot delete.
>
> (...) The file system debugger also
> will do this job.

OK... this worked fine, the files aren't there anymore!

Now, when I rebooted e2fsck complained about the "file too big" thing again... what can
it be?

Also... what could have made all this mess with my HD? I thought of either a windows
virus (because it messe with the boot block) or some physiocal HD problem... As the HD
is still on its warranty period, I should discover it as quickly as possible!

Another thing... how can I know which (or how many) blocks the e2fs system has marked
as "bad"? This could be a good measure for the disk's health...

TIA,

Guilherme Zahn