Re: Files with *strange* permissions

> Guilherme writes that he has encounted files he cannot delete.
> (...)
>

> For the unalterable files, lsattr gives ext2fs atrributes. chattr
> will change these attributes, which include immutable. This will
> usually help remove unalterable files. The file system debugger also
> will do this job.

Hmmm... just tried that now... all I get is a lot of
"Opperation not supported by device While reading flags on ./#491" (and others)
"Invalid argument While reading flags on ./#175" (and others)
"Inappropriate ioctl for device While reading flags on ./#592" (and others)

And all I could do was delete 2 files (which accepted the chattr thing)...

Now, what else can I do? How do I access the file system debugger?

TIA,

Guilherme Zahn