Re: Easy quota question

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 05:39:45PM +0100, Ron Rademaker was only
   escaped alone to tell thee:

> What IS the format in which I should type the quota, I only see complains
> that my format isn't the right one... BUT WHY ISN'T THERE ANY
> DOCUMENTATION ON WHAT IS THE RIGHT ONE!!

There is a mini-HOWTO on my slink system called, simply, Quota.

I have the Howtos and FAQ's in my Lynx startup screen. You make convenient
what you repeatedly use. :)

--
bedlam@concentric.net  ||  http://www.concentric.net/~bedlam
Though nothing is wasted, everything is spent. -- Annie Dillard