Re: Need parameters for lance ethernet on install

I took the following two steps which seemed to do the trick. I removed
the cover so I could make sure that the first adapter using irq 5 and
io 0x300 was the one that was attached to my network. I entered those
values space separated on the underscored line that appears after the
installation program says no help is available.

That is "irq=5 io=0x300" on the line space, separated, without the
quotes - and it managed to install the module.

I will see how far I can get with the one NIC before I start asking
for help on getting the other two actually working.

--
Josh Kuperman                       josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us
Saratoga Springs Public Library     phone (518) 584-7860 x 211