Re: XF86 configuration problems

You may have to change the default resolution for the Xserver.  First
off, when you are in X, try pressing <ctrl>-<alt>-+ or
<ctrl>-<alt>--.  This should change the resolution, if the problem is
what I think it is.  If it changes, then you'll have to edit
/etc/X11/XF86Config file so that it starts at the higher resolutions.
Get back to me, if it works.

Marshal