Re: dip obsolete in potato?

    Hi Gary,

I just read the latest news (debian.org) on potato. Seems that whoever takes
care of DIP hasn't be responding to the "bug horizon" request and was dropped
from the project/package.  I need DIP too for other reasons, so I hope that
the person can be found!

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/current/issue/

Good luck