Re: frozen

mcclosk@ling.ucsc.edu wrote:

> I have some people here pressing for an upgrade from slink to
> frozen. Is this a reasonable time to attempt it? I haven't seen so
> many reports of problems on the lists recently.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Jim
>
> --

for which reasons they wanted the upgrade ?

I have upgraded a messed unstable to frozen on a desktop-machine with
X11, icewm, some gnome-apps, mp3, office and that stuff. I noticed a bug
I had before was fixed and I had no problems at all.
Everything (apart my misconfigurations ;) is fine and I am _very_ happy.

If you dont have any critical applications and a similar configuration ,
I think it is save to upgrade to make your people happy too.

Fitsch