RE: gtk-config ?

On 13-Mar-2000 Riva Lorenzo wrote:
> Thank you Andrew.
> Next problem: trying installing the gtk1.2-dev package it says it requires
> the
> gconv-modules package but I can't find it.
> Where is it ?

I am not sure about this, but it seems the gconv-modules package is obsolete.
I know that it will be removed when I upgrade libc6, so I believe libc6 (the
latest potato version of libc6) does not require gconv-modules.

Anyone out there know what the situation is with gconv-modules?

Riva, are you using Slink or Potato, and what is your libc6 version?

--
Andrew