Re: Solved - New Mozilla (M14-1) causes seg fault

Hi,

since I read the mailinglist this morning with the high-speed option 'd'
and the mailing list archive isn't updated yet, I don't know if it has
allready been reported. Anyway, the preoblem described below got solved on
my woody box by a simple

  rm -r ~/.mozilla

Martin

--
Win2k: "It's not so much that it's only 65,000 bugs,
it's just that they stopped at 65,535 to prevent an overflow."

For public PGP-key: finger fluch@rock.helsinki.fi