Re: Fancy features of Storm Linux

Ron Rademaker <ron@taco.dhs.org> wrote:
> Storm also uses the .deb debian packages which you can install using
> dpkg,
> dselect or apt, so you can either download the package for that boot
> loader or edit your /etc/apt/sources.list to install them (a lot
> easier
> then compiling). (By the way the: ftp://ftp.stormix.com)...

Further to this thread, I would be very interested to know what other
Debian users think of Storm Linux. I know many of you are purist Debian
users, but I think Storm have done rather a nice job in the packaging
and usablity departments.

As I said before, Storm in *much* better than Corel Linux from the
Debian point of view as it appears to have broken nothing. You end up
with a very easy-to-install Debian Slink system with a few Storm extras.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Storm Linux 2000