Re: Help Required

Changing the subnet mask, just go to the /etc/init.d/network file and
change it after that do /etc/init.d/network and your with the new submask.

Upgrading... easiest would be using apt, install it if you haven't
installed it yet, edit your /etc/apt/sources.list so that you are using
servers that you can connect to fast. Do: apt-get update && apt-get
upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade
If all goes well you should be running Slink after that.

Ron