Re: compiling new kernel

Ughh, just run an additional command ( after youve installed bin86 re previous email)

make install

does the work of copying and running lilo at the end.....

Id suggest you modify "/etc/lilo.conf" to also point to a known working kernel and
have a resue disk and maybe even a boot disk handy.
They come in handy when things dont work out as expected

Ummm, speaking from personal experience of course

cheers