Re: Apply debian patch to original source?

With apt you should be able to

#apt-get souce wu-ftpd
#cd wu-ftpd_2.6.0
#debuild -us -us or fakeroot debian/rules binary

or use dpkg-source -x file.dsc if you download by hand

make sure you have deb-sec in /etc/apt/sources.list (same as deb)

Once upon a time, I heard Brian Lavender said