xauth problem in potato

Hi,

today I upgraded from slink to potato. Everything worked fine despite ssh.
I enabled X11 forwarding in ssh_config.

When I log from the potato box to another slink box everything works fine.
But when I ssh from a slink box into the potato machine I get a

/usr/bin/X11/xauth:  unable to open tmp file "/tmp/Xauthef4473-n"
/usr/bin/X11/xauth:  unable to write authority file /tmp/Xauthef4473-n

and X11 forwarding does not work. This file (Xauthef4473-n) exists and has the following
permissions:
-rw-------    1 myname  users

Any ideas how to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.