Re: Network problems after compile of 2.2.14 kernel

Thanks for the insight.  I ended up changing to having the drivers loaded in the kernel and adding the append statement into the lilo.conf file.  I can now
communicate with both the internal and external networks.

I also removed my networking statements from the /etc/init.d/network file and
added statements to the /etc/networks/interfaces file to start each ethernet
card.  It looks like this part is working.

Thanks for your help.

Doug