Re: Network problems after compile of 2.2.14 kernel

Read over the Linux Network Administrators Guide, you need to pass some
parameters to the kernel to let it know that it needs to look for 2
cards. The NAG is kinda old, but that piece of it still applies:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/nag/nag.html

For instance, I have a firewall w 2 3c503 cards in it. I had to add the
following line to lilo.conf:

append="ether=5,0x310,0,0,eth0 ether=9,0x300,0,0,eth1"

Good Luck!
-- Jeff