Re: xfs-xtt configuration

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 11:02:53AM -0800, aphro wrote:
> while im sure inet/ works good i use tcp/  which also works.

Yes, but isn't it slower than unix sockets? Does xfs-xtt even use
/etc/X11/xfs/config? I haven't messed with it since I don't read
Japanese (and there are no English docs).  I'd guess the FontPath to the
TrueType fonts in XF86Config might cause problems (but probably
ignored). And the xfs-xtt server is running?

The real question is, how the heck to configure xfs-xtt?

| Eric G. Miller                        egm2@jps.net |
| GnuPG public key: http://www.jps.net/egm2/gpg.asc  |