Re: xfs-xtt configuration

You need to remove the entry for port 7101 from /etc/X11/XF86Config.
xfs-xtt replaces both xfs and xfstt with a single font server, so it
will be running on the "standard" xfs port (7100), rather than xfstt's.
X will definitely refuse to start if told to use a font server which
isn't active...

Cheers!