fvwm95 and icons

    Hi!,

    I run Debian slink and use fvwm95 window manager --I know it's a little
primitive, but very robust and easy to handle. I have however a silly problem
with the icons in the button bar: there are certain applications --netscape,
xfig, xterm, etc.-- I launch by clicking on the corresponding button. While
the corresponding program is loaded the button looks pressed, but one expects
it to return to the original position on load finish. Some of the applications
do show this behaviour, such as xterms, but others don't, such as netscape, xfig
and others. With these the button remains in "pressed" state forever, even after
exiting the associated program. It can be clicked on again, and the application
restarts normally.

    Not very serious, indeed, but a bit of a nuisance to look at...

    Anybody any suggestions?
					Alberto
--
J. Alberto Lobo