Re: wine broke with libc6_2.1.3-5

The current potato wine package worked flawlessly for me, so I didn't
save the previous version.  I got the latest one in woody, but still
wine breaks.

If you could, polly, upgrade to the latest libc6 (2.1.3-5).  If wine
starts up for you, then I'll go to the wine news group to see if they
can sort it out.

Thanks
John