Re: PostgreSQL on Potato installation bug?

Erik van der Meulen wrote:
  >I like to install PostgreSQL in order to get IMP working. If I do an
  >apt-get install postgresql the configuration script breaks with:
  >
  >  Restarting PostgreSQL postmaster
  >  No /usr/lib/postgresql/bin/postmaster found running; none killed.
  >  Starting PostgreSQL postmaster
  >  ps: unknown long option
  >  usage:  ps acehjlnrsSuvwx{t<tty>|#|O[-]u[-]U..} \
  >             --sort:[-]key1,[-]key2,...
  >             --help gives you this message
  >             --version prints version information
  >
  >I do not know what goes wrong here. Can someone provide a clue?

You have an old version of the procps package - update that. The current
potato version is 2.0.6-5

I don't have any dependency on procps, I wonder now if I should?

     "Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon
      him while he is near; Let the wicked forsake his way,
      and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him
      return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him;
      and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."
                                Isaiah 55:6,7