Problems with compiling FreeHDL (free VHDL) in slink - any other experiences?

Hi All,

I tried to compile the FreeHDL ( http://freehdl.seul.org/ - The FREE
implementation of VHDL-93) on my linux/slink box.
When compiling the v2cc.cc, the memory usage increased to 70MB causing
the build process to fail. Does it really need so much memory, or there is
an error (eg. repeatedly included header file)?
Has anybody successfully compiled this package for debian?
I can add four 128MB swap files and run compilation in the evening ;-), but
maybe there is something to be fixed before.
--
				TIA
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny

http://www.debian.org  Linux - free OS for free people!