Gateway

Hi folks !

I'd like to setup my home network (I installed the cards, softwares,
set up ipchains etc.) But I have a final question. If my look out to
the world is ppp0, what should I wrote to the /ezc/init.d/network ?
The interfaco to the LAN is eth0 and that's clear that I don't have to
add the default gateway address to this card, only the broadcast
and IP address of this card. But, again, what to write to the ppp0, if
this is my inerface to the outside and I get my IP dynamically ?
Could anyone post me a working /etc/init.d/network script to the
situation like this ?
Thanx,
Ago