Re: Kitchen sink and Linux?

In Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:00:35 +0530, de profundis "Chirag" <mannan1@md3.vsnl.net.in> cum veritas scribat

mannan1> Dear debian users

Erm... that probably includes me.

mannan1> Quoting from
mannan1> http://www.calderasystems.com/support/docs/2.3/gsg/introduce.html
mannan1>
mannan1> Improved best-of-class package selection, with each Linux application
mannan1> carefully chosen to be more useful and refined than the "everything but the
mannan1> kitchen sink" products from some Linux packagers
mannan1>
mannan1> Unquote.

I think that includes these ;)

~> dpkg -l 'xemacs20*'
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
un  xemacs20        <none>         (no description available)
ii  xemacs20-bin    20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- support binaries
pn  xemacs20-mule   <none>         (no description available)
ii  xemacs20-mule-c 20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary compi
pn  xemacs20-nomule <none>         (no description available)
ii  xemacs20-suppor 20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- architecture inde
ii  xemacs20-suppor 20.4-13        Editor and kitchen sink -- non-required libr

Sure, debian includes the kitchen sink. I don't know if caldera includes
these tho.

dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.
... Long Live Free Software, LIBERTAS OMNI VINCIT.